Before moving to the answer to this question, let’s understand how businesses are runnings in traditional ways. You have a physical shop, Where you always waiting for the customers to buy your products or services from your shop. Assume your shop is in the main market so because of that you were making enough money. But this enough money is still limited because here you serving only particular location peoples. And very few people know about your business because peoples from other areas don’t know about your business. So the problem is you have good products or services and also you have a shop at a good location but you’re unable to serve more people because of Visibility.
To increase your business visibility, you need something that is available 24*7 and helps your customers to serve according to their own time. For this, you should hire more people to resolve your customer’s queries and also serve your customer’s 24*7 but your customers don’t want to come to your shop at midnight to see how is your products or services. So the solution to this is to make your business website and serves your customers online without any kind of limitations.
You might be thinking like this, why I need a website? How a website will be helpful for my business? How the website will solve my problems? And if I don’t make a website, what will be the loss for my business? Ok, Don’t worry you will get all your queries answers below.
First, we will see what is a website? In simple words, we say that “A website is nothing but our Virtual Shop”. That is available to serve your customers 24*7, without requiring any manpower. Sounds interesting? The website has lots of other benefits also. We will see all of them one by one.
1. No Time Limit: Your website represents your business, and it will be available 24*7 and serve the service to your customer online and the main advantage is your customers can browse your products or services at any time, from anywhere.
2. Cost Saving: For a physical, you need to pay so many bills on the monthly basis such as Shop Rent, Office Staff Payment, Electricity Bill, and many more. But in the case of a Website, you need to pay them only a one-time in a year, and this amount is too low as compared to the monthly bills of a physical shop.
3. Reach More Customers: In the physical shop scenario, you have only a limited customer base, and you only serve those customers. But if you have a website then you can break those boundaries and go beyond this. Also, you will be able to reach more customers and serve them online and makes more profits from those customers.
4. Be Professional: The website is nothing but your brand image, where people can make trust your products or services. On the Website, customers can give you feedback to improve your services or product to make them more powerful. Also, websites help your business to maintain your brand image in the digital world.
5. Part of Digital World: Currently, every business goes online and serves its customers. Because they know the value and advantage of an online presence. So websites help your business to go on this digital world and help you to serve your customers and also helps you to get more profit.
Alright, you know the core benefits of a website that you will get by using the website but some people might be thinking like “My business is too small and I don’t think so the website is not needed for me”. Well, I am just saying only one thing for those people who think like this, Either you accept or not, but the way of customer behavior changed to purchase any product or service( i.e Finger Touch) will not come back to the normal way. Everyone (including you also) wants to buy a product or service on their finger touch and your business should be able to serve them at their finger touch. Otherwise, you will lose more customers and eventually you lose your business also.
So don’t waste your time thinking about whether you should set your business online or not. Just go online because this is your business’s future. Start serving more customers and get recognized as a brand and make more profits from them. If you need help to design your business website, then please Contact Us. We will help you to set your business online and also help you to do the branding of your business.3